- ½ pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- ½ C celery, chopped
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- ¼ C onion, chopped
- ¼ C Kraft olive oil mayonnaise
- ½ t Chef Prudhomme’s no-salt six spice seasoning
Add shrimp to a pot of boiling water and cook for about three minutes, until they turn pink and start to float. Remove from heat, drain and add ice or cold water to stop the cooking process.
Add the shrimp, celery, carrots, egg and onion to medium bowl.
Mix together the mayonnaise and seasoning mix in a small bowl.
Add the dressing to the salad and toss.
Serve on a lettuce leaf.
- 2 Servings
- Calories: 268
- Sodium: 497 mg.